The following are important reminders in the event of inclement weather during morning drop off:
- As on good weather days, students should arrive on school grounds at 8:30 am.
- In order to keep students out of the rain, snow, and/or cold, staff will be on duty at their respective doors at 8:25 am to allow for early student entry. Students arriving at 8:25 am will be directed to the gym where they will be housed until 8:35 am. At 8:35 am they will proceed to their lockers and then on to homeroom.
- Students should enter through their normal grade level doors:
- Grades 4-5 Near the Main Office
- Grade 6 Near the Main Entrance
- Grades 7-8 Near the Media Center
- Students arriving after 8:35 am will need to report to the main entrance.
The health and safety of our students is paramount to the school and to our students' academic well-being. This is the best way we can provide the proper and appropriate supervision to our students while keeping their health and safety in mind on inclement weather mornings. Your assistance in this effort is very much appreciated.