2020-2021 Information Hub
By: Mr. Veit & Mrs. Citro
- JK Reopening Review Video - February 3
- Parent's Guide to Google Classroom - 8 Google Classroom tutorial videos covering an introduction, submitting and editing assignments, communication, and student and parent settings.
- Google Classroom "To Do" Feature - Tutorial video on the "To Do" feature on Google Classroom. This feature assists you with viewing and tracking student assignments. This is particularly helpful for middle school students who have many assignments with different instructors.
- Parent Square Overview for Parents - Tutorial Video
- SEL for Middle School Students - Tutorial Video
- SEL Video Lesson: Joy - A quick video to help you and your children focus on what it is, why we need it, and how to have more of it.
- Actions for Happiness - Monthly calendars giving you and your children new and positive ways to move forward on a daily basis. Print it out and hang it up! Small doses of positivity add up!
- Responsive Classroom - Five ideas to help parents empower students during at home learning
- Color the World with Character Poster Contest - This poster contest comes from the Texas Character Week program and promotes the important ways that the arts build good character and teach social-emotional learning skills.